Sunday, February 26, 2012

A dance of Cloaks by David Dalglish(awesome novel)

I just finished reading "A Dance of Cloaks" by David Dalglish.

A story about Thren Felhorn a lord assassin. Thren has been fighting the trifect for many years and has been trying to kill the king. He is trying to take over with his spider guild. Grooming his son to one day take over his position. His son Haern ends up escaping.

Dance of Cloaks is one of those books you dont want to put down. It takes you away page by page. The characters are incredible but my favorite one so far is Haern. David Tells the story from different characters points of views. This book reminded me of assassins creed. If you are into bloody tales, violence and just adult content in general then this is the book for you.

As a fantasy geek I give this book a 5 star

I happen to stumble upon this book on amazon.com I was just looking for a good book to read. My fantasy adventure cravings lead me to this book. Sorry but "Witch and Wizard just did not do it for me. Although is a good book I could not continue reading it. Dalglish had my taste and thank god I picked up the book.

I am thinking of reading the next one called "A Dance of Blades"

Cant wait to see what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment