Thursday, July 3, 2014

Review: Requiem's Song


Requiem's Song
Requiem's Song by Daniel Arenson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Daniel Arenson became my favorite fantasy author since the day I read "song of Dragons"
I think even if you did not read the first trilogy you can still love this new one.
The story sounds very prehistoric. Rocs, Sabertooth tigers and I havent seen mammoths yet but I am sure they will appear in the next book.

This the beginning of the Vir Requis and how built their empire. Five dragons joined forces to create a home for those who can grow wings, breath fire and fly as dragons. It is really interesting seeing how the Vir Requis went from living in the wild to raising the first columns of Requiem.

I felt like I was reading a history book about Requiem. It feels very real, like it really happened.

Five star review for Daniel Arenson. Either these books will become a movie or a tv show on scfi channel.

"May our wings forever find your sky Daniel."




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment