Sunday, March 18, 2012

Meet Lazaro Sullivan

I don't feel sorry for people. At least I don't pity them because I don't to be pitied. However I made an exception when I first meet Lazaro Sullivan. He is an interesting character yet not very cheery.

When I first meet Lazaro Sullivan I thought "pity, you could do so much better my friend." He was smart and talented yet cold with enigma. Lazaro is half hispanic and half caucassian. He wants to be a film director and goes to Da Vinci University. " I was lucky to get into that school" told me but I don't believe it was luck. Lazaro is unaware of his hidden talents. There were so many things blocking his true talent and real him.

You see Lazaro lives with his step mother and four other kids siblings. Everyday was a nightmare to him. I have never seen anyone carry depression on their shoulder as he did. Such  hope and despair.

Lazaro has gone through a lot in his life from losing his mother, to getting beat in college and almost getting killed by a gang member. Many would give up hope and end it. Lazaro decided to end his life with a jump. He gave up hope and then hope found him. You see, some people are unable to see the potential that they have. They ignore it because they believe they are not worth it. This was Lazaro.

Lazaro thought he ended his life and escape the hardships of life. However, going into darkness, an entity found him. Lazaro was brought back to life.

Second chances are rare. How many people get to live twice.

Find out more about Lazaro Sullivan. Get " Cursed by the Chance today. Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment