Friday, March 23, 2012

Snow White and the huntsman

Ok so being a fantasy geek I love everything from Harry Potter, Star Wars and Lord of the Rings.
Not only that but Walt Disney stuff too like Aladdin and the lion king. Being a Disney fan since childhood watching these lovely fairy tales I have come to know that they are now public domains. This means that any one who wants to write a book or film about about Aladdin or the lion king of Cinderella can do it without getting a law suit. Tim Burton remade Alice in Wonderland and made it totally beautiful.  So it is a good thing that this happen ( Sorry Walt Disney, I love you bro). Now directors are taking their opportunity to get their hands on it right now. Which is why I made this blog post I wanted to show you this new movie trailer. They took Snow White and completely made it twice as better. ( In my opinion) not saying that the Disney one sucks but with these graphics and the new story it is so bad ass. The plot is more adventurous, which is right up my alley. This I am watching.


No comments:

Post a Comment